Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May 15


Manual adjustment to -2; macro2 setting


Manual adjustment to 2; macro setting


`"Cuisine scene" (macro preset) flash on


"Cuisine Scene" (macro preset) flash off

Finally got a chance to photograph the chive blooms off my deck. Also played with some of the preset settings on my new camera. Does it count towards the liquid challange that it was sprinkling on my head while I was taking these photos?

9 comments:

KrysiaG said...

I like the chive pics. LOL about the sprinkling!!

jessstephkylesmom said...

I really like the last one~!

Rachel said...

It's neat to see how they turn out so different with the different settings!

Jess said...

It's really cool to see the different settings---which one is YOUR favorite?

reany365 said...

Very beautiful.

Erica said...

I love these! I really like Chives..I never let mine grow enough for blooms, though...I eat them all first!

Amanda said...

Those are chives/ How cool, they look great! ***I just added you to my list, i realized you were missing sorry!

Erica said...

I love the last one...but they are all good!

Heather said...

CHIVES! Great series of pics!